The Green New Deal: A bill to make it happen, a new report published to coincide with the publication of the draft Green New Deal Bill by Caroline Lucas and Clive Lewis MP explains how the Green New Deal would be financed and the changes it would make to almost every aspect of our lives, radically decarbonising the economy so that it is fit for the future, while reversing inequality and transforming all our lives for the better.
- Time for a genuinely civil, civil contingencies response
- A plan to survive the economic crisis
- The Green Bridge: From Tackling Coronavirus to Tackling Climate Change
- Cross-party letter urges Chancellor to use budget to show climate leadership ahead of UN climate summit
- Green New Deal budget submission 2020: Securing the future