The Green New Deal: A bill to make it happen, a new report published to coincide with the publication of the draft Green New Deal Bill by Caroline Lucas and Clive Lewis MP explains how the Green New Deal would be financed and the changes it would make to almost every aspect of our lives, radically decarbonising the economy so that it is fit for the future, while reversing inequality and transforming all our lives for the better.
- From emergency declarations to practical action
- The Case for the Green New Deal by Ann Pettifor; On Fire by Naomi Klein – review
- Funding energy efficiency needs to become a central climate policy for a successful COP in Glasgow
- How to Pay for the Green New Deal: A Briefing
- The Green New Deal: How to make it happen