The Green New Deal: A bill to make it happen, a new report published to coincide with the publication of the draft Green New Deal Bill by Caroline Lucas and Clive Lewis MP explains how the Green New Deal would be financed and the changes it would make to almost every aspect of our lives, radically decarbonising the economy so that it is fit for the future, while reversing inequality and transforming all our lives for the better.
- Green Recovery Bonds: Funding green homes for all
- Green stimulus plan could create 1.2m UK jobs in two years, says new research from Green New Deal UK
- The need and opportunity for green recovery & why we need ecological interest rates
- It would seem that Green Bonds are in vogue – but we have to get them right
- A budget for a green recovery: A special session of the APPG on the Green New Deal and the APPG on Limits to Growth