The Green New Deal: A bill to make it happen, a new report published to coincide with the publication of the draft Green New Deal Bill by Caroline Lucas and Clive Lewis MP explains how the Green New Deal would be financed and the changes it would make to almost every aspect of our lives, radically decarbonising the economy so that it is fit for the future, while reversing inequality and transforming all our lives for the better.
- A new approach is needed to fund recovery and set the agenda for COP26
- UK economists survey: A green recovery could reverse inequality and meet the climate emergency
- The Guardian view on coronavirus and the climate crisis: seize this chance
- Lessons from Lockdown: The possibilities of rapid change
- Lessons from Lockdown: Living with less stuff